Telly
Do you think this is a good idea? Support your opinion by using specific reasons and details.

In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students.

May 22, 2015 4:01 PM
Comments · 3

why not? I think that's a good idea. That means students can have an experience in real life, they will understand that money is not easy to earn and their parents have to work hardly to earn money. Moreover, students can learn about saving money. However, they're still students and their study are more important, they can't spend many time to work instead of study at school. Therefore, students could get a part-time job such as a paper route and it would be better if they do that in summer.

Generally, although students may have a job, I think they should focus on study and they could work in summer when they're totally free.

May 22, 2015

Thanks for your answers.

May 22, 2015

I used to work part-time in McDonald's when I was in University. I would say, labor job might not be a good idea. Not only earned minimum wages but also wasted my precious time. I would like to suggest teenagers to participe in social work and talk to real person. Even it could be an unpaid work,it's still worth it.

May 22, 2015