Shabnam
Life is life!

I had some hard days.. It was not good time but I can not say that life is not nice. In hard days, I was sooo sad of what happened so I got depressed and confused. hard times are the best time to know your best friends. one day, I was talking with my best friend and I told  him I lost my hope and know what I have to do! He just said to me : Shab, If you do not have the what you love, so love what you have!

You know, sometimes, Life is just in smile of a person, sometimes you can find life in hands which prepare food for animals which needs some food. maybe just these are th meaning of life while I am searching for the meaning of life! how interesting is when you make someone to laugh, when you try an old one to do something. How amazing is when you let an old one sit in your place in a bus when there is no sit for the person to sit, then you are standing in the bus while you feel you are living with the meaning of life. Life maybe is just in leaves of a plant which you care it and you say to the plant every morning: hey honey, good morning beautiful. maybe I have to know it is not me just the creature which needs care.

So, That's all.

May 23, 2015 5:40 AM
Comments · 14

Hello !

Hard times send to us to make aware the reality of life.

June 5, 2015

Forget the past, don't worry about the future, just enjoy the present.

don't be upset for what you don't have see the positive things of life, you will be happy.

May 28, 2015

shabnam if u practice my suggested way it will goes well for u...i assure u

May 23, 2015

Always look on the bright side of life.  Many people are in a much worse situation.  Change what you can.  Change your perception of the rest.  If all else fails, there is always ice cream.

May 24, 2015

try to be an optimist....thats my ultimate proposal

May 23, 2015
Show more