loletta
** let's play **

I'll start a story , and the next complete it as he imagin withen maximum 3 lines , and we see how it will be End 

let's go 

" Sara is a pretty 20 years old , once apon a time ,she went to the wedding of her best friend called Lily ,Lily never talked to Sara about her boy friend who had become her husband by now .

Sara was Exited to finally meat the Grom of her friend , and when she arrived to the wedding GoOoOosh HE IS ........... " 

next continue 

May 23, 2015 3:06 PM
Comments · 5

...cried her little heart out. Then she stood up, dusted herself off and said, "oh you are too clever for your own good Sara, you'll figure it out eventually. I'll never die from this curse of which you speak because....he doesn't love me! It's just a marriage of convenience. I only need him for a visa!"

May 25, 2015

"I've seen this girl before in Alcoholics Anonymous group." So Lily was surprised by her friend being an alcoholic and angry, lily told sara "why you never told me ?". Sara tries to explain and says something terrible for Lily, something that will end her marriage......she says.....

May 23, 2015

...a wizard! His name was James Potter, oh my was he a hunk. Sarah went weak at the knees. Of course Lily had noticed her friends reaction but she was glad - her friend was jealous and she was Mrs Lily Potter.

May 23, 2015

"I didn't tell u cuz recently u were preparing for the wedding but there is something you have to know about this guy before you do the Vow,he was in my group"Lily said "ofcourse i know he was "Sara said hesitantly "and do u know why he was Alcoholic? cuz every time he loves a girl,she dies and some witch said to him you have a curse that will not end. Lily fall on the ground and ..........

May 23, 2015

Lily with a big fake smile " Sara come'on , let me introduce you to my soulmate "
"if he see the mark on my neck he'll recognize me " Sara said to herself . " hey i'm James and you " James said ." I'm Sara and we never met before" sara stupidly said . Then James whispered to Lily ............

continue

May 23, 2015