Rahel
what is the best result you achieved in your life?
May 24, 2015 8:20 AM
Comments · 6

i am yet to achieve the best result.

May 24, 2015

No, because she did not see all so she want me like those sales. I have to show I know what they said in front of my mom sometimes. You know it is like chess, I have to consider all siuation and go in to a position. It is always in dark side where can not be seen. You know the role right? like loyal house and solider, So I wish to break the game.

May 24, 2015

My result has not come yet, my mom earn many money, she even does not know how much.

But there are many bad sales I saw. they treat me very bad behind my mom. I saw they are struggling

you know they would angry at me or beg me that depends on their policy for success.

So I think I have to accompany with my mom to finish her life.

My mom know it sometime but she want to treat other with good will.

So I think we can finish our life that is enough, hope we can walk to finish our life peacefully.

May 24, 2015

Do you mean in work, study or life generally.I would say my success would be more family and career than study. I don't see my exam scores as being so important today.It is more important to me that I am happily married and that I have wonderful children.My job (as a teacher) is fun even though I don't make a lot of money.What are you thinking about in terms of results?

May 24, 2015

I am very sad to hear your story. 

Your mum must be proue of you

May 24, 2015
Show more