Kelz
Do you think which one is more difficult? Reading or Writing?

In my opinion, both are difficult.

Reading is easy, but deep reading is not easy. We have to be able to understand what stories are about, feel for feelings of characters and sympathy for their actions. Sometimes, I read a novel and I am not able to understand all story, then I wonder, I look up information about it on internet, read comments and think over what people think about that story, but it doesn’t mean after doing all these thing, I can get all things. Maybe you would say writing is more difficult because writers have to spend so many years to finish their novels while readers also spend several days to finish them, but it’s not true at all. I read some novels and until now I don’t think I can understand all about it, maybe my experience life is not enough for me to feel all feelings of character and have deep thought about them or maybe I would spend all my life and still be not able to understand all things. LOL. So, real readers also spend much time.

Writing is difficult too. I think if you want to write a novel, you must spend time, effort and so on. Besides, you have to be good at writing and have enough experience for your story. You have to know how to write and how to let readers live with stories, that’s kills, talents which I don’t think there are many people have.

What do you think?

May 25, 2015 4:10 AM
Comments · 2

difficulty level from lower to higher

reading<speaking<writing

at for chinese its true.

for english it may be.

reading<writing<speaking

May 25, 2015

How long is a piece of string?

May 25, 2015