Moa
How to get more entries corrected?

Hi, everyone! I have noticed when I post some Italki's entry I get just few corrections and people that posted entries after me get much more.

Do you think there is a reason for that or it is just a coincidence?

May 25, 2015 10:48 AM
Comments · 2

Hmm... Thank you for your comment, Ruth.

Actually my time zone is not so different from US and UK, for instance. About interesting topics I don't believe that, because when you are learning another language is natural to write simple things with no great context. If we check it out we can see a lot of posts in that way.

May 25, 2015

Hi Moa
I never saw any entries by you before.I think it depends on many things.It depends on your time zone.Maybe you are posting when the native speaking countries are asleep and by then time they get up your post is way down on the list.Maybe you post long pieces or pieces that are not interesting.I personally never correct very long passages because I don't think I should work for free.I am a professional teacher.I am prepared to do short corrections.But if people want me to help them prepare for IELTS or TOEFL examination or any other exam that will demand more work I expect to be paid for that help.
I don't know what other reason there might be.If you link to one of your posts I can have a look for you.

May 25, 2015