Lillian
“Beautiful mind”

Have you ever watched this movie?I watched it about two years ago and it impressed/touched me deeply.It's a pity for Nash's dead...

May 25, 2015 3:51 PM
Comments · 9

It has been one of the best movies I have ever seen. Nash's life was full of difficulties which he could deal with them. I think we lost a mathematics genius. 

God bless him and her wife.

May 25, 2015

I saw the movie and liked it very much. That is very sad ending in a real life. Nash has lived a rich and eventful life and reached the heights, which many can not even dream of. I saw the movie six or seven years ago, from that time it is the one of my favourite movies, and the leading actors Russell Crowe and Jennifer Connelly also became favourite. Recently they played together in the film Noah, I was happy to look again at this tandem. Also when I was watching a new "The Imitation Game" with Benedict Cumberbatch and Keira Knightley I constantly found myself thinking that it is very similar to the feelings and emotions of the movie "Beautiful mind" , if you didn't watch it already, take a look.

May 25, 2015

You're so good at spoiling things. :D What is the film about? I know I can read about it, watch its trailer, or watch the film itself, but for the sake of a conversation I think I'd rather hear what you say about it.

Btw, the actor's from Gadiator! Have you watched that one?

May 25, 2015

No, have you watched fast & furious 7??

May 25, 2015

I'm JR in New York and I'm happy to help you improve your
spoken English! If you need help, please add me / respond
back! Hope to chat soon and become great friends!
Add me on QQ at: 1990992857

June 27, 2015
Show more