Kim
Breaking the Code in Language Learning.

Not like everybody realized, the way we do learn our second language is totally wrong. Allow me to ask you one thing, have you ever seen a little child can speak his first language while he/she was 5 years old. Do you think it is enough to be native speaker in second language is impossible? in 5 years? The answer is yes, even we can make it short. Let we make it more simple to you, do you think a child learn his first language using a Dictionary, Grammar drilling skills, bla bla bla. Repeating like a word for 1000 times a day? That is crazy enough if you learn more than 10 langauge in one time. You actually do it wrong. Have you even heard someone name Tim Doner? He is hyperpolyglot. inspired me so much, he able to speak more than 20 language when he is 18. Quite impressive right? How did he managed that? He is actually using the right method to boost his ability to learn language. How is it? Learning the next language like you are learning the first one. Try to make an observation how did someone staring to learn first language, and how they learn second, third, langauges. Compare the result. Is there any diffrent? Yes, the person who learning language naturally can guess certain pronounciation or spelling if someone get it wrong. Or the diffrent sequence of sentence. For example, there is a baby trying to tell his mom "Mama...Eat..Me hungry!" . What do you think his mother understand? ofcourse "Mama, I am hungry. I want to eat." But, what if you are learning in diffrent way? You cant guess what is actually happening. You will understand in diffrent meaning , It is like the baby ask his mother to eat him. Funny right? If you have any question to ask, you can directly contact me trough here. I will explain to you ) thanks.

May 26, 2015 3:51 AM
Comments · 2

Hi! The main problem with that method is that the baby in your example is growing in particular "language environment ". So if I went abroad in London for 5 years I'd start with "food...want...eat" and finish (I'm sure) with great language skills (if I want). There is nothing new about it.

But I live in Belarus and I cant go in London so there is only way for me: course books + italki + read a lot + listen a lot. 

May 26, 2015

And if you call a five year old boy "a native speaker " I haven't any to add.

May 26, 2015