Yekaterina
Sincerity. Is it easy to be sincere with people?

Is it easy to be sincere with people?  a

May 26, 2015 9:13 AM
Comments · 32

Екатерина, you are confused about negative emotions. Pain is not a negative emotion. Having negative emotion is not good for us, hiding or not hiding. Jealousy, hatred, etc. are negative emotions. We should not have such emotions for anyone. It is not healthy for us. It has bad effect on our own psyche and health. How easy or difficult it is not to have such emotions depends on our belief system and character. No one is perfect, so we all are bound to falter here and there.

Sincerirty has got nothing to do with how other person behaves, it is about us, about our character. If someone is bad, we need not be bad with him, we can maintain distance from him and be on guard. We have to be sincere in our approach and dealings with everyone to start with. If we notice non sincerity on part of another, we can just stay away from him.

I did not understand your point about women. If I understand you correctly, then you mean that when women feel vulnerable or need emotional support, others or their dear ones should provide them with moral/emotional support. I agree with that. It is true for men too, it is not gender specific :) Please correct me if I understood you wrong.

May 27, 2015

For me it is difficult to say a lie, and more or less impossible if the listener

is somebody I love or that I care for.

May 26, 2015

Alberto P., hello! I fully agree with you. We need to meet with people good enough to have wishes to share our thoughts. 

May 27, 2015

Knight, first of all let me thank you for your interesting opinion and your English language, which so understandable for me. I am here to improve my English and it is pleasant for me to have such productive dialogue with you.

Of course we should be free of negative emotions at all. And i think (... it is the second item of discussion ????) we can to avoid negative emotions during our life. But if the man feels the pain (physical one or mental anguish) the best manifestation of the openhearted is sharing with their dear ones. Of course, sometimes we prefer not to disturb our relatives, friends or somebody else by our problems.

What about men/women's support in the vulnerable situations. You understood me absolutely correctly. I am burning with the shame. I didn't mention men. Certainly men need to support too, sometimes even more then women. Thank you.

May 27, 2015

Peyman, you have so strong opinion. I like it!

May 27, 2015
Show more