[Deleted]
About using italki

hey guys please could anyone teel me how can i use this website to make a online conversation with anyone to improve my english langauge 

May 26, 2015 9:48 AM
Comments · 3

No problem Islam that's a shame you bring Politics into Italki (which is not allowed) I am from Britain, I teach anyone of any religion and from any country.I don't make any differences.

May 26, 2015

There are 3 ways:

1)find a professional teacher And book a lesson with him (you should pay for it)

2) find not a  professional teacher and book a lesson with him (you will have general conversation without grammar and so on). It will cost less.

3) you can find a friend and say "skype me maybe " it's fo free :)

May 26, 2015

Hello Islam

There are basically two ways.You can find a language partner,someone who wants to talk to you and learn your language,or someone who just wants to chat to you.Then you exchange skype names and you chat on skype.Or the second way is to schedule a lesson with a professional teacher (like me) and then you can have a proper lesson where the teacher corrects you,explains thnings and helps you with pronunciation,grammar,vocabulary and so on.When you schedule a lesson you automatically get the skype user name of that teacher in your email and on the website.I hope this helps.

May 26, 2015