Simón Wheeler
Professional Teacher
Learning Article : How To Communicate Without Words

Discuss the Article : How To Communicate Without Words

<a href='/article/453/communicate-without-words' target='_blank'>How To Communicate Without Words</a>

Many students fail exams because they don’t know a word and then stop speaking. Here are some tips to show you how to communicate without words.

May 27, 2015 12:00 AM
Comments · 7

Great advice for any language! 

May 27, 2015

It happened many times to me . Sometimes when I want to talk about something then I don't find words to describe it ,it's really disappointing and frustrating.Thank you it's an effective way to defeat this problem.

May 31, 2015

This is a brilliant article, thank you for sharing it. I think some of my own exam students could benefit from reading your advice. 

May 27, 2015

The writer wrote the article about how to paraphrase or interpret unfamiliar words. This is really useful for foreign language learners. The writer explained in specific, which we know how to describ words from different characteristics, for instance, shape, size, color, category, material, usage, location and so on. 

Thank you, Simon, it can help us in language learning!

June 4, 2015

I think speaking requires that speakers have to talk ,talk and talk. Some people are shy and they are afraid of their grammar. Stopping talking means that your natural reflect is not enough. Thus, the examiners as well as your partner can hard understand what you say. It is a brilliant advice for learners 

May 31, 2015
Show more