Alina
I need a native Spanish speaker who can teach me grammar and speaking via Skype

Hi all.

I want to improve my Spanish and would like to have someone helping me on skype 5 days a week for 1.5 hours.
Let me know your price per month.

If you are here to find a girlfriend then please don't even bother contacting me.

I am married to the best man in the world and I am not here to flirt!

As I've already mentioned above, I need a native speaker to learn the proper way of pronouncing words and also someone who knows Spanish grammar, especially the tenses, perfectly.
I don't have time for a language exchange as I work that's why I am happy to pay.
Please let me know if you are keen.

Cheers

May 27, 2015 8:04 AM
Comments · 15

Hi Alina, 

My name is Carlos, I´m a native Spanish speaker. I´m Venezuelan and son of a sapnish family. I´m not a profesional teacher, I´m originaly an Architect with postgrades in Business & marketing and i cant help you to learn spanish by speaking, reading and studyng some esential grammar, like conjugate, write, accentuate and others issues.

I really think that the best way to learn a language is like the children learns, by listening, speaking, reading and writen in a enjoyable way, by conversation, day by day at your own pace.

If you want, i invite you to book a trial session with me at http://www.italki.com/teacher/1621021

If you like our session, then you can book a package of 5 classes of one hour each one for 350 ITC (US$ 35)

Saludos!

May 29, 2015

Hi all,

Could you please let me know how much I need to pay for 20 classes (1.5 hours each)?

Regards

May 29, 2015

Hi I could help you if you want. I was born in Bulgaria and when I was 8 i went to Spain so I know what it is like to be studying Spanish and what are the most difficult parts of the language. 

Also, I´ve already been helping people with Spanish, therefore I could say that i have some experience in this area.

About the flirting, I have a girlfriend so you absolutely do not have to worry about that.

Send me a message if you´re interested. If you want, we could try once without paying and if you like it then we move along, if you do not like, then you will just look for someone else.

May 28, 2015

I'm from Mexico. I'm not a professional teacher but I love grammar and linguistics. I can help you if you want. I'd like to improve my English. (:

May 28, 2015

Hello Alina,
How are you?
I'm from Colombia. I'm not a Spanish teacher, but I can help you.
I was preparing to a young Irishman, because he had to present his Spanish examination in exchange with the Erasmus program.
I've been teaching Spanish to people of Indonesia and Australia.

I hope to talk to you soon

May 28, 2015
Show more