Letícia
I Would like to meet people from China, India and Indonesia!

So, I´d like to make friends from these 3 countries, Im really interested about their culture, and was hoping someone could help me by telling me nice singers, movies, books, typical food, telling me a little bit about your country and so I can also tell you about my country Brazil, and the country where I live, Argentina.

I hope I can find some cool people to talk to and learn more about these amazing countries and cultures!

If you can put here a suggestion of singer from your country, or some documentary, it would be already great! Thanks!

May 27, 2015 2:20 PM
Comments · 12

HI~glad to make friends with u!

May 27, 2015

You have done.

January 14, 2016

I saw you learn German, too, are you interested in a language exchange? We have quite some languages in common so that we could help each other, I am fluent in German, French and English and always learning languages, cause I just love to learn them :-) Now Id like to start with Portuguese, but I am always practicing all languages I learnt so far, too, if possible.

see you

January 14, 2016

well add me on skype if you want to learn some hindi,as i am a natove speaker. 

thnkuh. 

:)

July 18, 2015

I 'm chinese,living in Henan, Henan is the heart of China with longer history, welcome to henan, to konw the secret of old china.I wish we can make good friend.

July 2, 2015
Show more