Elena
The Economist challenge
Inspired by Italki challenge I decided make my own challenge, since I moved to England I barely finished a book and that's it's really weird on me as I'm a bookworm. 

I would like start reading books but I think can be difficult manage to read more than one book in a month due my shifts so I decided read a magazine every week during June.

I've choosen The Ecomist because its style,  which (I hope) will help to increase my vocabulary and grammar tenses. 
Although I'll try to discuss few The Economist articles with my English teachers , I think could be really funny if we do that challenge together and once a week we discuss by Skype of here in italki what we learned by reading The Economist or we can discuss about any article from the magazine if you fancy it.

I believe it will have a huge impact in our English as a second language learning but in our knowledge as well. 

What do you think? Do you want to join me? 
May 27, 2015 2:29 PM
Comments · 3

You can download The Economist App on your phone. It allows you to listen to some of the articles. 

May 27, 2015
May 27, 2015

Thank you Camilo! It's a great advice, I liked listening meanwhile I'm reading to pick the accent and intonation. 

May 27, 2015