Anas
GRE article analyze, kindly i need your support Health care in the US is one of the best health care programme in the world and the US government fund this programme by high amount yearly, I think heath care must be free for all citizens without any conditions for many reason. Firstly, health care is one of an important human right same like eating, drinking and living rights. So, must be provided free for all the nation. Secondly, if citizen get the health care free this will affect the citizens in many ways, the citizen will feel the tax he was paid not going on vain and he get the benefit of it, also this will increase the confidence and loyalty of the citizen to the country, this will help the poor citizens to use their income to in more important things and eventually this will lead to reduce the gap between poor and rich people. On the other hand, health care expenses for all citizens will pressure the government budgets and reduce the of other government programmes. In Sudan African country in 2005 government have started program to cancel free health care to reduce government expenses in the same times not to harm poor people by distributing health care insurance, the problem it was about how was the eligible to take this insurance eventually this process lead to huge corruption and manipulations. the distribution of this insurance was not fair, justice and not taken by the right poor person, the result of this project was disaster, the government expenses to cover this insurance to the poor people became higher than the yearly free health care expenses and the health care system was collapse because of the fund freezing. In the short, I think the US government should provide the health care free for all the citizens, because the benefits of this will overcome the all disadvantages, and will result in healthy and loyal citizens to the country.
May 27, 2015 7:40 PM