Miracle
How could I get more opportunities in the work?

Sometimes I don't like my age 26,it looks a little young,so the manager won't give me more job opportunities.But i'm the people who like working very much,and i don't think i'm young,i have worked for 3 years.maybe just look like a student from the talking and the clothing.But I hope i can grow effectively in the work ,and don't waste the young time.So i decide to study English and  professional knowledge hard for my future.because i belive "是金子早晚会发光“(pls help me translate it in English.)

Could you tell me if it's right about my mind? And pls give me some ideas about the title,thanks very much!

May 28, 2015 8:23 AM
Comments · 5

Don't be anxious, you're so young, I'm sure you'll find good opportunities in your life. Studying a second language is a important tool if you want to get a good job. I suggest you take a time to think what you are good for, what are your abilities. If you want to be different from the others, read books about your abilities, for example, if you're good in photography you have to read books about photography, to listens videos about this subject, to look for someone who can tell you more about this profession, and so on. To have fun in life is important, but while you're watching TV, there are someone working hard, there are someone being smarter and improving more than the others. Talk to God, ask Him ideas to know what to do, no matter what religion you practice, talking with God will help you to take forces to overcome the daily problems.

May 28, 2015

Don't be in a hurry to look older, many of us would give an arm and a leg to look younger than our years....

May 29, 2015

I think the word you are looking for here is: patience. 26 *is* still quite young despite your eagerness to move forward. I do not think people should judge you from your clothes or the way you talk but rather from your skills and a proven work record. If you feel that you are being undervalued in your current work, then first talk to your manager about it. If you do not get a satifisying response within a reasonable amount of time, then consider looking for other opportunities elsewhere. Educating yourself is always a bonus whether you do in your personal or work time. Sooner or later you will be able to take advantage from it.

And no: i do not think God has any answers for you. Crikey, just believe in yourself. You will do it on your own.

May 28, 2015

Thanks all of you,I will do my best to study English and the professional knowledge.If it's convenient for you,I hope we can communicate with each other frequently!:)

May 29, 2015

Gold will be shiny sooner or later.i think the voice of a younger will be available for title.

May 28, 2015