Missionary Tom
Proper care for your pet(s)

I'm going to tell you a true story. Two different people in my family (through marriage), has had pets that were (or are) very sick. They have spent literally hundreds of dollars to keep them alive, when they're not getting better at all. Whereas, they could have not let them suffer and have them put to sleep. Please give me your opinion(s). Thanks!!!

May 29, 2015 4:09 AM
Comments · 3

Maybe you can observe dog’s action or ask someone who contact with many dogs. They more know dogs mind.

Some situation make me believe that dog and cat have thought enough to decide their life.

Some cases look like they would prepare something for dying.

May 29, 2015

Thank you for your comment. The way my wife believes is not to allow the pet to suffer, especially for a long period of time. We just took one of our dogs to a place to let her go. I told my wife how I prayed about it. I prayed that our dog would die in her sleep - to die peacefully. However, we'll have no way of knowing on this side of Heaven, because once the dog is released to them, they will not give you any info. about the dog. The place is called "Humane Society".

May 29, 2015

IMO, what can be done here is ask the doctor whether its possible to get the pet healthy again with all those treatments.

if its not possible, well, its good for the pet and for the owner as well to have the pet go peacefully with respect.

May 29, 2015