Arvin
"Sponge Bob" how do you guys like the cartoon?

I think it is one of someones favorite cartoon, so come on vote for it.

May 29, 2015 8:37 AM
Comments · 18

Sponge Bob in my opinion is one of the worst cartoons ever created, no offence to everyone likes it. It has no message to kids. On the contrary, it shows them bad behaviours and makes them look funny!

I had to watch it with my little nieces for a while and I was shocked! They themselves told me it's a bad cartoon, yet sometimes they like to watch just to laugh ;P

May 29, 2015

Not of offend, I do think that is most worse cartoon than ever before. Nonesense, no inspiration, no intent, or even no fun.

June 1, 2015

Some people look at Spangbob like hero. It would be good if your kids watch cartons which the hero is brave, polite ,not stupid .I say these words who put dislikes.

SPANGBOB IS VERY STUPID CARTOON .DID YOU KNOW. NOW PUT DISLIKE HOW MANY YOU WANT :)))

June 5, 2015

I also dislike this cartoon cause it's very stupid and it has no useful message for kids. 

I prefer to watch: The Flinstones, Dexter's laboratory, the power puff girls, Tom and Jerry etc. 

June 5, 2015

Spongebob is awesome and it's been a really long running cartoon haha.

I watched it as a kid in the US and when I lived in China it was available there also. It's called 海绵宝宝 in Chinese which translates to "Sponge Baby". Based on the responses it sounds like it's a pretty international cartoon. 

May 30, 2015
Show more