Angélique
I'm looking for a Penfriend

I will wish someone English native speaker who could correct my mistake and who want to learn French. I have been learning English for 2 months in Professionnal training. I didn't like English before to start this training, I was afraid to speak English. I  would like to go to the UK to study English for 6 months and I will try to find a job as a communication manager.

I'm looking forward to reading you.

Angélique.

May 29, 2015 11:20 AM
Comments · 5

Hi!

I Learning french, if u want i can help u

May 30, 2015

I wish to find a native English speaker who can correct my mistakes and who wants to learn French. I have been learning English professionally for 2 months. I didn't like English before starting this training, I was afraid to speak English. I would like to go to the UK to study English for 6 months and I will try to find a job as a communications manager.

I'm looking forward to your reply.
Angélique.

I can help you with this :) By 'pen friend' do you mean by letter or by email?  

May 30, 2015

Hi! Angélique. I m'appelle Jill de la China. Je ne suis pas Américaine ou Britannique mais Je parle anglais très bien. Si c'est ok pour toi, nous pouvons s'aider l'un l'autre.  Merci. ^^

July 4, 2015

Skype video calls and Skype calls help a lot. You need to hear the pronunciation of the words.

July 3, 2015

Hello! I can be pen pals with you. 

May 31, 2015