Leyla
Community Tutor
Test for you

1.You look at the sea ( Your first feeling and thoughts )

2. You go through the forest and look under your feet? (What do you feel?).

3. you see the flight of seagulls? (What do you feel ?)

4. Do you see a herd of horses? (Write the first feeling that comes to mind)

5. In the desert, you see a blank wall with a small hole, followed by a Green Garden? (What are you going to do? Please describe actions, not thoughts )

6. You're lost in the forest, come evening, you see a House that lights up window? (What will you do?)

7. You're in dense fog? ( your activity?.)

May 29, 2015 5:45 PM
Comments · 33

Salam Leyla :) here are my answers :

1. Dreamy and fearful.

2. Safe and settled.

3. Well balanced.

4. Freedom, beauty and courage.

5. I'm going to use that small hole to call someone or wave to them, so I'll be rescued. If they have no possible way at the moment, i'll ask them for a bottle of water through that small hole and to keep me company by talking to me until we figure a way to reach the garden (,")

6. I'll look from the window and check if the people inside look normal and if yes, I'll knock on the door and ask to use their phone if they have one. If they looked weird to me, I'll run as much as I can away from that house! yet if it was an empty house, I'll get in, lock the door and sleep there ;D

7. I'll keep walking while being so cautious where I put my feet and depend on my ears to hear what is going on around me.

May 30, 2015

Igor71162 one day -one answer :)

June 3, 2015

1.You look at the sea (Your first feeling and thoughts): attraction and fear at the same time;

2. You go through the forest and look under your feet? (What do you feel?): a bit of discomfort, cause there are leaves and I cannot see the ground clearly;

3. you see the flight of seagulls? (What do you feel?): freedom, immensity;

4. Do you see a herd of horses? (Write the first feeling that comes to mind): serenity;

5. In the desert, you see a blank wall with a small hole, followed by a Green Garden? (What are you going to do? Please describe actions, not thoughts): I'm going to spend some time looking at the garden through the hole, with awe, feeling blessed. Then I'll carry on with my journey through the desert;

6. You're lost in the forest, come evening, you see a House that lights up window? (What will you do?): I'd be scared at first. Then I'd move toward the house and try to understand who lives in it. Eventually I'd ask for help;

7. You're in dense fog? (your activity?): I stay paralized. I cannot see anything and I'm afraid of moving a step.

June 2, 2015

Euphoria , di not mention it , dear :)

Mumtaz , I am sure Freud would say that you are very clever :)

May 31, 2015

1.You look at the sea ( Your first feeling and thoughts )

It's beautiful, powerful, and dangerous.

2. You go through the forest and look under your feet? (What do you feel?).

Leaves and grass. Fresh air and peacefulness.

3. you see the flight of seagulls? (What do you feel ?)

Freedom.

4. Do you see a herd of horses? (Write the first feeling that comes to mind)

I hope they taken care of well.

5. In the desert, you see a blank wall with a small hole, followed by a Green Garden? (What are you going to do? Please describe actions, not thoughts )

I will climb over the wall and enter the garden.

6. You're lost in the forest, come evening, you see a House that lights up window? (What will you do?)

I will go to the house, peek through the window, then knock on the door if it looks safe.

7. You're in dense fog? ( your activity?.)

I will find a road and walk along the road until I find my destination.

June 5, 2015
Show more