Hasan
Can You Suggest Me English Series Which's Pronounce is Clear

Hi, I want to improve not only writing/reading but also speaking/listening skills in English. I can read and write here, but i can not speak or listen. The videos in English on youtube are hard to understand for me. Because they do not speak clearly. I am not much well in listening - but not so bad also. Can you suggest me funny/interesting videos, series or films that not hard to understand ?   

May 29, 2015 8:35 PM
Comments · 7

Try to watch series/movies with english subtitles, ororo.tv is a very good website, you'll find all the good series and movies with original subtitles, I recommand you Friends and How I met your mother first...

May 29, 2015

The most easy tv show for understanding is "Friends" ( american English ) and I think " Downton Abbey" ( British English). But the last one is difficult enouth, but it is very intresting))

Audiobooks is not a good idea, because they don't have real speed. ( It is my personal opinion,but I could be wrong )

June 7, 2015

Hasan,i think this  website will help you 
http://effortlessenglish.com/ ;

June 7, 2015

I was just like you but someone advised me to listen to lots of English videos of the subjects I am interested in even though I don't understand a single word, back then I wondered how can I become good if I listen to something I don't understand? But yeah it really worked, now I can understand what they say! If you think about it, you'll notice that's the same method we used as babies to learn our native language, it's called accumulation of knowledge. Everything you hear stays in the unconscious mind, but you have to read as well and you will notice that lots of words you've heard. You have to choose things you're interested in, otherwise you'll get bored and finally you'll find yourself quitting. You can use subtitles as well if they are available.

May 29, 2015

Hi! Do you know reallife english? They have a program to learn speak

May 29, 2015
Show more