Nahid
Have you ever tried any strange food?

I haven't tried any strange food, I have tried some new food from other countries, but they weren't strange for me. I would like to know your experiences of strange and unusal food, that you don't serve it in your country.

May 30, 2015 7:33 AM
Comments · 9

http://es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut

I have tasted several 'unusual'

foods, but I think this one is the most impacting.

But all depends on the point of view. For example, in some european countries it is usual to eat snails, while in other countries it seems to be terribly awful; rabbits can be food or pets for you, depending on where did you born; cats and dogs can also be food...

May 30, 2015

Royal Shiny, Oh my Gosh! Insect? I heard it but it is really disgusting

May 30, 2015

Nahid

The monkey brain in China is a myth, it's not true. You can buy pig brain in Germany, not that easy to find I guess. I never tried though. You can also buy horse meat in Germany. 

May 30, 2015

it was some kind of insect that i tried in china, wouldnt try that again while i am sane.

May 30, 2015

Aficionado I do agree with you. I heard some people eat brian of monkey, however in Iran people eat brain of sheep and they love it so much, because lamb or meat of sheep is usual for us. (Maybe the word I used is wrong, sorry for that). Anyway even brain of sheep is disgusting for me.

And I saw the link which you sent as comment. It was terrible. I haven't seen such this thing.  

May 30, 2015
Show more