[Deleted]
where r u from ? r u happy where u live now ?

I'd be happy if I lived in a different country :)

May 30, 2015 2:55 PM
Comments · 16

I'm from Baku,Azerbaijan as well.I'm totaly not happy being in here.I would like to live in New Zealend.

June 6, 2015

I am from Islamabad, Pakistan. I love my city and really like to live here... :) what about you?

June 6, 2015

Hi. I'm from Brazil.

My country have places extremely beautiful, like beaches, mountains, forests, but nowadays, it's very hard to live here. Specially because the urban violence is very high in everywhere do you go.

I would like so much to live in Canada and I have some plans to achieve that. Let's see!

June 6, 2015

I'm from Italy and I don't like my country, mainly because of the mentality of most of italian people: some Italians are still living in the Middle Ages :) I'm planning to move to, or at least visit, the United States, where a lot of my relatives were born and are living now. Who knows? Maybe that's the place where I should live. I'm trying to figure it out.

June 5, 2015

I'm from Sweden. I feel lucky to live here with with my beautiful and caring family. Besides it's an oppurtunity that everyone in my country can achieve education for free. I consider that as important :)

May 30, 2015
Show more