[Deleted]
I can teach advanced English in return for Spanish lessons.

Teach me civilized Spanish, propper spanish.

May 30, 2015 6:05 PM
Comments · 2

Could you explain to us what do you mean by civilized Spanish? I don't know the uncivilized version of it.

May 30, 2015

That's actually kind of amusing that you ask for "propper spanish" with improper English. Just sayin'. Sorry, couldn't help myself. 

The only way to know if someone speaks and writes well in Spanish is either to talk with or write to them to decide for yourself or to ask a Spanish speaker that you trust to evaluate the person.

If it's very important to you to know that the Spanish you are learning is "proper" or "civilized" (whatever that means) and you are unable to determine that for yourself and don't have a friend who can evaluate others for you, then I suggest you use the standard resources first and/or take lessons from a teacher here for awhile first until you get a good footing and so that you are able make such evaluations. Spanish is a lot like English in that there are a great many dialects and accents and all with their own slang and idioms. These can all be "civilized" where they are spoken, but might not be what you are looking for. I suggest you learn more about the Spanish language in general so that you can seek out proper partners or teachers for yourself more precisely. 

After you learn exactly how to express what it is that you are looking for in English, it will be easier to find appropriate partners. No one is going to say that they speak in an "uncivilized" or "improper" way. It would be much better to ask for partners from a specific area or with a specific level of education and/or training in their native language. 

May 30, 2015