Hello
Lie - or tell the truth?

If you were faced with the option of lying with no consequences but with guilt, or the truth with consequences, which would you choose?

Like, if your friend asked you if they had a chance at something. Your answer is a lie and you say "Yes." You have now gave them the confidence to do it. Yet, when they return, they are a mess. You knew that it wouldn't work out but lied so that you wouldn't hurt there feelings. Although now you feel guilty for lying to them but they don't blame you. 

What would you do in any scenario of truth or lie?

Has anything like this happened to you?

Have you lied, for better or for worse, why?

May 30, 2015 7:06 PM
Comments · 5

At times, it depends upon how well you keep term with that friend.

October 8, 2015

As a friend, I would express my concern about what they might make a mistake, yet the point is if they are really my friends.

August 2, 2015

I will tell the truth no matter what happens. I know that sometime the truth hurts but either way that person going to find out what you lied about sooner or later. 

I just contradicted myself but aha I would lie if it small lies XD like for instance missing candies or something like that.

May 31, 2015

It is true that men lie to protect themselves. I think that lying is inevitable. Even if a sin, lies are naturals. However, if the lie is really big, it is very difficult to live with the burden of the lie. This is why some people decide to said the truth at any price, to not feel guilty. I thing it's a great debate and the answer depends on people.

May 30, 2015

in the scene you mentioned, i will not lie.

but yes, i have lied for the better and the bigger picture.

plain naked truth is not always good.

May 30, 2015