Noëmie Mocquant
What movie has changed your perception of things?

Have you ever felt this sensation at the end of a moovie that your perception of things has been changed? I want to know wich moovie it was. Can you explain to me the reason why this moovie has changed you?

Jun 1, 2015 10:16 PM
Comments · 22

Dead Poets' Society because it is talking about freedom and childhood and learning, things I care about.

June 2, 2015

After watching Les Miserables 1998 version 

It was a turning point and I had to understand that forgiveness is the key everlasting joy and we should seek it when ever we have eared .

Also we must at all remember thcan't he worst person can turn around to be a good person, if he takes acknowledge within himself hisdad deeds athe wills to turn away from . 

Lastly we must be ready to be of help to other in honesty of heart. 

June 1, 2015

HER

June 15, 2015

A beautiful mind movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS_d0Ayjw4o

best thing in this movie made me know if I am crazy or not

and everyone want to know his stuation I advice him to watch

June 15, 2015

Hey !

I'm not really a movie enthusiast but I really enjoyed The Intouchables. I've been deeply touched by this film and the characters. Not only because it's a moving film, but the link which has been created between the two characters changed my perception of disabled persons. I even think that two handicaped persons are more likely to develop a deep relationship than two able-bodied persons. I loved that film so much that I've watched it more than 3 or 4 times !

June 1, 2015
Show more