Amy
Where are you from?Which food is famous in your country ?

Where are you from?  Can you tell me which food is famous in your country ? Could you share?

Jun 3, 2015 1:32 PM
Comments · 12

I am Chilean and we have many famous food as <em>pastel de choclo</em> (corn pie), <em>humitas</em>, <em>curanto</em> (Chiloe Archipelago) and <em>cazuela</em> (beef or chicken, potatoes, carrots, pasta or rice), <em>pantrucas</em>, <em>pastel de papas </em>and <em>charquican</em>. It's difficult to explain because Chile is so long and there are many kind of food.

June 4, 2015
Hi Amy Are you still using this account ? I can't seem to find you on any other social media that you had, reply here, Chris in uk
August 25, 2023

I'm from Brazil and the most famous food from here is brigadeiro! I love brigadeiro, seriously! It is made by chocolate powder, condensed milk and butter. Mix them in the saucepan and after some minutes it's done.

Do it. You will love it :D

June 5, 2015

I'm from Beijing. As far as I know,Peking duck is most famous food in my city. But it's just for tourists or foreigners. We don't eat them that often.

June 5, 2015

I'm from Hawaii. We have many popular dishes. Dishes like Kalua Pig, Haupia, Poke, Lau Lau, Chicken Katsu, and Spam Musubi.

June 5, 2015
Show more