Behzad
what is the best role for women???

a successful businesswoman or politician unlikly could  be a good mother...because they have to allocate the vast part of their times to thier professions...children of such mothers are condemned to grow up in some special institutions and would be dprived of silver_cord...its an irrefutablle fact that children never taste their mother"s love,never be as sensitive as other children and most likly less clever...giving a responsible citizen,a knowledgble child to humanity is probably the most worthy job that a woman can do for mankind...does mankind need women to be presidents,ministers,leaders,fighters rather than being a good mother?????...what do u think

Jun 3, 2015 5:16 PM
Comments · 6

It is fairly obvious what your opinion on the matter is Behzad. So much so, in fact, that I don't think that you are genuinely looking for other people's opinions. Too many leading questions crafted more to convey your personal views on the subject than to foster an actual debate. Also, as one might learn in a Logic class, you seem to be putting forth what is called a 'False Choice' fallacy as your argument (Making the answerer choose between two things that are not mutually exclusive). That, or what is often referred to as a 'Strawman' argument (You create a conveniently weak bogeyman and then attack that instead of making your case against the facts).

June 3, 2015

And of course mankind needs women to be  sucessful politicians, scientits, artists and athletes.

June 3, 2015

Housewives don't necessarily spend quality time with their children. More time and more fruit cakes doesn't mean better childcare.

If they are poor or of average income, they have to clean/cook/do the shopping/play hostess to guests/be wives/care for extended family/gossip/do their hair and nails/chase the children around the TV set etc. If they are rich, they have to do all of the above minus the cleaning/cooking and plus some social event hostess duties.

In any case, housebound women don't spend quality time with the children if they are not good and responsible mothers from inside their heart and mind. It is not something you develop by staying at home but something you either are or aren't.

Which means that, if a businesswoman or a politician is a good mother in her heart, she will find time and energy to care for her children properly. She is also more like to have a say in what way she wants her children to grow up.

The only thing a housewife does better for her children is homeschooling, if she is educated and organised enough. 

June 3, 2015

You made me laugh.

June 3, 2015

guys i think u were a bit harsh...this was only a discussion...i said my opinion and asked urs...i still believe that the best job for women after becoming a mother is being a good mother...but u think the opposite....nothing is wrong...we can agree to disagree

June 4, 2015
Show more