chazy snowy
all the children should learn at least one foreign language at school

To catch up with the rapid changes of developing countries,knowning other languages is very essential and beneficial.therefore,i agree with the statement:"all children should learn at least one languages at school".First or all,children will be given many chances to broaden the knowledge of other nations´cultures such as ways of communications,lifestyles,customs and places of scenic beauty,etc.Secondly,the ealier they learn,the easier they master the language.As a result,when growing,they will have knowledge´s background to enhance writing,speaking,reading and listening skills which helps them find good jobs.Thirdly,when students are good at foreign language,they tend to perform at public places with confidence.Lasr,but not least,when growing,they easily make friends all over the world,which will forge solidarity among countries.To sum up,that all children know at least one foreign language should be a must.

Jun 3, 2015 5:44 PM
Comments · 9

i think in most of the schools around the world, english is taught as the second language. its great.

english is a very power language, it has ability to turn the entire world into america, and it will, sooner or later.

June 4, 2015

worse and better,you should try to your best.nothing is impossible.in modern community,there are talent people

June 3, 2015

Children should learn at least one other language at school, and lessons should be fun and exciting.

June 3, 2015

That is already the case in the UK. Until the age of 16 you have to study a foreign language. Doesn't stop the vast majority of people from non-immigrant backgrounds being monolingual though. Dominique is completely correct in what he says, it's how to engage people and make them interested in studying foreign languages which is the pressing issue.

June 3, 2015

The bigger problem is that when you learn a language that you won't use in your everyday life, you lose it quickly.  I took French from grade 1-11 and know very little French today & knew very little after grade 11.  It makes more sense to learn a language when you have a need to learn it & will have an opportunity to speak it daily.

June 3, 2015
Show more