Kalli
Beginner's Swedish

Hej hello! 

I've recently started learning Swedish in preparation of transferring to a Swedish university so I'm looking for anyone who would be willing to help me with common vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, etc. I know a bit already, but most likely not enough to get around. 

Of course I would be glad to return the favor and help with English or just converse!

Also if anyone has knowledge of any universities in particular, that would be fantastic, as I haven't quite settled on one yet. 

Thanks everyone!

Jun 4, 2015 6:58 AM
Comments · 2

If you want, I can help you. I'm still learning swedish in the university and I can teach you basic grammar and you can help me to improve my english :-)

June 5, 2015

Tjena! Jag heter Travis. Hur mår du? Trevligt att träffas och trevligt att du vill lära dig Svenska! Jag har studerat Svenska under två år nu. Jag är kanske 95% självlärd på Svenska. Jag tog en Svenska samtalskurs här i Seattle. Om du vill vi kan prata när som helst så vi båda två kan förbättra vår Svenska! Did you understand that? I really enjoy meeting people who want to learn swedish, especially people from the US like myself! I can recommend some great movies, tv shows and music from Sweden for practicing. It's one of the best ways I have found to learn a language. Lycka till! 

June 5, 2015