Teacher Suzana
Professional Teacher
Happy birthday wish

Hello, how are you? I hope you're fine. 

As tomorrow is going to be my birthday, I decided to make you one simple question. 

How do you say "Happy birthday in your native language?"

In Serbian you're going to say: "Srećan rođendan" 

The Serbian song is: 

" Danas nam je divan dan, divan dan, divan dan - Today is wonderful, wonderful, wonderful day

Našem Marku / Našoj Suzani je rođendan, rođendan, rođendan - It's birthday to our Marco/Susan

Živeo, živeo i srećan nam bio/ Živela, živela i srećna nam bila - May he/she live and be happy 

2x

Živeo/la! - May he/she live

If you wish you can type me a birthday song in your native language. If you do it, please, translate it. 

Thanks so much. 

Jun 5, 2015 8:52 AM
Comments · 22

Ja сам научила да то напишем на ћирилици. Cретан рођендан ти ... сретан ро ђен дан ти ... срећан ти рођенданчић!! 

October 21, 2015

Suzana, mislim da je ovo sjajna ideja i povod da učimo srpski jezik. Evo još jedna fraza za naše učenike/Here is one more phrase for our students/learners: Nadam se da si lepo provela svoj rođendan! :) / I hope you had a great time for your birthday.

July 21, 2015
You're welcome. I haven't checked the entry date before posting my comment. I just replied because i saw the topic somewhere around top. Also, glad to hear that you're learning turkish. 

İyi şanslar. (Good luck)
July 20, 2018
مبارک!
مبارک!
تولدت مبارک!
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday! 
Happy birthday to you!

July 20, 2018
It's 'Mutlu yıllar!' in turkish. And the song goes as;

Mutlu yıllar
Mutlu yıllar
Mutlu yıllar Suzana
Mutlu yıllar sana

(Pronounciation is same as written)
July 20, 2018
Show more
Teacher Suzana
Language Skills
Arabic (Egyptian), Arabic (Modern Standard), Bosnian, Croatian, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish
Learning Language
Arabic (Egyptian), Arabic (Modern Standard), French, German