Nathaly
If you wouldn´t to work to get money; What would you like to be doing in your life?

What I mean is that if money were not be an issue, How do you spend your days, an ordinary day??

Jun 9, 2015 5:39 AM
Comments · 12

I would be a professional Basketball player.

And I would have traveling all over the world by myself.

June 9, 2015

if it means i have unlimited amount of money , well i can do unlimited amount things , 

but if only enough for living , then its hard to imagine not to do anything for the whole life , i mean any job , actually i dont have a job now , but im student , only exams :D , 

again for only fantasy  , i think i would play football and rest , as a cycle , thats it ) 

June 9, 2015

I would write music , go snowboarding every day and travel a lot)

June 9, 2015

i would open a free hospital for people and spent my free time watching movies and reading books.

June 9, 2015

I would go to one of two or three countries that I have visted in the past and volunteer to teach young people English. I would concentrate on poor areas, including orphanages, and perhaps the students may be able to get better paying jobs in the future and help their families. My reward would be in knowing that I had helped some good people achieve a better life. I would also benefit from the young people's positive, optimistic attitudes and dispositions. 

August 30, 2015
Show more