Lihyang
Do you think it's necessary to give birth to a child for married women?

I mean, Is having a biological child necessary between married couple?

Jun 9, 2015 7:51 PM
Comments · 27

No, it's not. If two people are together, they should have the same main plans for the future. If they both wish to have children, then it's necessary, or else they'd be both unhappy. A child doesn't have to be biological, he/she can be adopted as well. I don't see any difference if biological or not.

If they both don't have a wish for having children, then they don't have to have them.

And if one wants children and the other doesn't they shouldn't be together. 

As simple as that.

June 9, 2015

No. There are two many people in the world today anyway. Children used to be an economic necessity. Now they are an expense. Don't get me wrong - I love my kids. I love being a dad. I believe that a couple doesn't need kids to find fulfillment in this age. It is a huge responsibility.

June 10, 2015

@Mohamed I'm just asking people's opinioin. If you're assuming I'm married or not. That's noe of your business. I'm not here to flirt with guys. 

June 9, 2015

I'll add my two cents to this discussion because the issue of children is one that I made a conscious decision not to undertake. 

This doesn't mean I'm anti-children, nor am I anti-family, but for me children are not what I want. To be honest, I'm not even particularly sure I want to be married. I'm lucky to live in nations where a woman does not need to marry, nor have children, and I haven't faced any pressure to do so. 

Perhaps in the future, when I can buy a house that is suitable, I might adopt a child and love it as my own. But I certainly wouldn't demand to have my own child through biological means. 

June 25, 2015

It is not necessary, but it is good to have one if the medical and financial situation permits it. 

The worst thing to do is to have a child just to ensure or try to keep a marriage.

June 10, 2015
Show more