Ali
Learning Arabic Grammer

I am studying an Arabic course from Dr. Phillip's uni, anyone else here doing the same?

I am in second course of first semester of IAP ( Intensive Arabic Program).

Jun 10, 2015 4:13 PM
Comments · 8

if wanna practise Arabic i'm with u don't hesitate to add me and i will help u as much i can :)) especially if u r Muslim ^^

u r w :))

September 18, 2015

Wa alikum assalam,

yes if you follow his lecture, you don't need anything else, you have downloaded his book right?

What i used to do is when he is about to do the translation, i would pause and do it myself, and then see if i did right and wrong. I have found that, if you follow the lecture in this manner, you don't have to practice any further, because he covers everything in his book in the lecture. 

Also if you memorize the Verses he gives as example, it will be helpful when you have forgotten the rules ;)

Moreover, if there are any confusions you can discuss with the TA in live sessions.

I havn't found there forum to be much useful. The course is good, but the interface isn't that great.

June 10, 2015

Asalamualaikom,

I am currently taking ARB 101 (formerly known as 102). Have you found the book to be useful or slightly redundant when reviewing. He does such a good job between the lecture and powerpoint that I haven't had much use for the book. Have you found it to be the same way? I'm wondering what to expect since you are one class ahead of mine, any study tips?

Jazakallah

Ilyas

June 10, 2015

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته 

I thought about studying at islimiconlineuniversity too.

Are you just learning grammar or do you also train your conversation skills at this university?

i have started to learn arabic grammar with an teacher from agypt. We started with the second book of al arabiyyatu bayna yadayk but now we are focusing on writing texts and he teaches me the grammar step by step by correcting the texts. I think that this way is more effective because i have to talk more and spend more efforts on writing texts and learning new vocabularies.

i have also found some native arabic speaker who are helping me to speak arabic. 

June 10, 2015

Thanx Amin

July 8, 2015
Show more