Meitar Saraga
I'm a native Hebrew speaker!

Hello guys, if you want to practice your Hebrew, I'm always here to help you, just leave me a message and we'll start to talk!
Meitar.

היי חברים, אם תרצו להתאמן על העברית שלכם, אני תמיד פה בשביל לעזור לכם. רק תשאירו לי הודעה ונתחיל לדבר!

מיתר.

مرحبا شباب، إذا كنت ترغب في ممارسة العبرية الخاص بك، مجرد ترك لي رسالة، ونحن سوف تبدأ في الحديث!
ميتار. 

Forgive my arabic, I'm still trying to learn this language :)

About me: 

I'm a seventeen years old (student, 11th grade... in the end of the next year I'll graduate and join the army). I was born as a Jewish but I don't believe in any god. I don't usually involve politics right now in my life, the reason is simple... It's only because I still have no right to vote, so I don't feel like I have the right to discuss about my politics and government when I did not choose them. I'm learning on my own Arabic and French. I'm a Russian, but I was born here, in Israel. I respect every human being as long and he/she respecting me. I love reading books, especially Khaled Hosseini book, I find his writing very interesting for me. In two weeks from now I'm going to end "Yud Alef" (11th grade), which means what I already said, I have one more year until I'm legal and... I don't know, old? An adult? I feel old haha
If you're here you probably wants to learn Hebrew, so I'm offering you myself as a teacher, please send me a message if you're interested. Best regards, Meitar.
Have a nice day!

Jun 15, 2015 11:33 AM
Comments · 2

i would like to learn / improve My Hebrew w you Meltar :) can u help me??? Send me a msg please.... So we can Exchange our details..u have fbook or whatsapp?? If u are interested in Learning italian o spanish i can give an help with that :) לילה טוב - buenas noches - buona notte

September 22, 2015

Shalom Meltar,

I'm interested in improving my Hebrew. I'll be thankful if you help me. If you are interested in Persian, I can help you! However, as you are going to join IDF, I hope you'll use Persian for peaceful purposes! ;-P

Where do you live in Israel? Beer Sheva, Haifa, Jerusalem, Tel-aviv, ..., or possibly in smaller towns?

August 2, 2015