first as in in english we have A , in persian have الف (it read as "aleph"). but this kind of read is like /ey/ for A. but it voice is "AA"
You can see three model of "ا" in last post. As you know, persian, unlike english; wrote frome right to left. So I introduce them from right,
1- "Alef" that is name of letter.
2- " AA ba kolahh" :آ با كلاه: It means an "A" that have hat.
3- " AA tanha " : ا تنها: it means lonely "A".
You find usage of three model of "A" when you want to read or write.
- Private life and job
- ''To live and let live.''
- 생각 한국어 를 공 부합 니 다
- best wish,
- كيف استعمل البرنامج ابي معلمه اومعلم انجليزي
- مرحبا تراماني فاهمه شي ابي معلم اومعلمه تفهمني النجليزي
- Why do some adults on Italki put photos up of when they were children?
- Similar Language
- Fainally say goodbye to Art class.Creasy happy......Ha ha ha ha ha
- How to speak english fluently ???