first as in in english we have A , in persian have الف (it read as "aleph"). but this kind of read is like /ey/ for A. but it voice is "AA"
You can see three model of "ا" in last post. As you know, persian, unlike english; wrote frome right to left. So I introduce them from right,
1- "Alef" that is name of letter.
2- " AA ba kolahh" :آ با كلاه: It means an "A" that have hat.
3- " AA tanha " : ا تنها: it means lonely "A".
You find usage of three model of "A" when you want to read or write.
- merhaba herkes
- learning Spanish
- English idioms
- Do relationships affect career?
- Do you enjoy poems? I am going to share some Spanish poems. Please give me some English poems that you know.
- that was true happiness
- french books
- What do you know about Belarus?
- Where is the best place to study Chinese in China?
- which city is better to live in? Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore?