Cecilia
Have you ever skipped classes when you were a student?

Recently I skipped classes. Because those classes are too boring to listen to. They have nothing to do with my major. Like Chinese history I had already learned. Why dose the teacher teach again! Unfortunately, I was caught by my teacher. That sucks!(눈_눈)

Jun 17, 2015 3:41 AM
Comments · 12

I skipped classes all the time, both in school and university. I can't sit my ass and listen to someone talk for 2 hours about something I can understand in 7 minutes. 

August 2, 2015

i did yeah, because some of the lectures were easily available on internet and better explained than some of my teachers.

so why dont i lie down on my bed and attend lectures like a boss.

god bless internet.

June 22, 2015

I have. In college, I've missed a day here or there. Missing one day in a college or university is aweful because there's so much content that you've missed and you're pretty much on your own. When I was in high school I did skip class quite a bit and while it's easier to catch up, the penalty is worse because you're a minor.

June 22, 2015

I never do

I was good boy

now I become bad boy

June 22, 2015

I am not observing information better when somebody lectures it to me, compared to reading a book on my own. I am very much able to learn the subjects by just reading the books, and not going to class. I did that very often. In highschool I got into trouble with it, until the teachers noted that my grades remained being good, even when I skipped the class. They turned a blind eye. In University presence during class is not obliged at all. So nobody cared. Some teachers were a little surprised correcting a paper with a good score from a student they had never seen in class, but that was all.

June 20, 2015
Show more