David
Libro o film?

Che preferite? 

stoy inizziando la lengua itialiani, dispiacce per mi errori.

Jun 18, 2015 10:11 AM
Comments · 4

Even if I leave only a comment, I want to underline your mistakes.

"Quale preferite?" Sto iniziando a studiare la lingua italiana, mi dispiace per i miei errori.

After this, I can tell you that I'm an avid reader. I definitly love books! They give me emotions and sensations that I hardly ever have watching a movie; I confess that sometimes watching a movie inspired by a book this brings me to buy the book and - if the movie has a good directior - I find many matches between the book and the movie and this help me a lot to appreciate more the book. But if I should choose, I would say always BOOKS!

June 18, 2015

Mi piace leggere un libro quando sono da solo. I film mi piace guardarli quando sono in compagnia, così alla fine posso commentarli con chi l'ha visto insieme a me.

July 6, 2015

Preferisco i libri perché posso immaginare le caratteristiche del paesaggio e dei personaggi, cosa che non succede nei film

July 4, 2015

I prefeer movies, because I'm just a beginner with English, and so I can watch them with subtitles.

I usually watch movies in English with English subtitles, 'cause it helps me to understand better :)

I think I'll start to read books in English but I'll certainly began with simple books :)

June 18, 2015