Anastasiya
System of education, stages and levels

Have a good day, dear italki members!
I've not been here for about 1 month.
I hasten to share my news I've defended my graduation theses and, now I'm free))

Thus, I decided to ask you what's the system of education in your country? What are Its stages, levels? maybe something about its principal units, blocks and etc.? I'd read few sources dedicated to this issue. Unfortunately, I didn't find it out in full. The main reason here is we have an absolutely different structure of education system, its fundamental bases.
The fact is I'm on the stage of collecting papers. I'd like to enter one of some universities in Europe.
Could you enlighten me about it? I'd be really thankful for any help

Jun 23, 2015 10:45 AM
Comments · 5

Michal, sorry for my delaying.
I'd really like to study in Germany. And I know it's pretty hard to submit papers to any university. So, to be honest I'm considering one more option that is a education in Norway. The fact is my university has a good relationship with Norway. And our students have an advantage.

Najeeb, yep. I think it is.

July 6, 2015

i think the best universities in Almanya for graduate studies

but there study is very hard 
but i love Norway

July 4, 2015

I defended diploma project two year ago, so i suppose that you reach master degree acording slovakia aducation system.

Which university are you interested in europe?

June 25, 2015

My apologies for delaying, Michal.

I defended my Diploma project (or Graduation theses). I was studying for 6 years as a student of Distance Learning. I'm 100 per cent sure it's not about bachelor degree. My specialization is "engineer-technologist". I'm confused because I can't classify what education level my degree is compared with.

June 24, 2015

Hello, I think that education system is simple in Slovakia. We have elementary education, secundary one, bachelor degree, master degree and doctorate.

What theses did you defend ?

June 23, 2015