Anna
kullanımdır/kullanımı nasıl farklı?

Can someone explain these two different forms of konuşmak to me please how they are used?

Jun 25, 2015 7:07 AM
Comments · 6

I can speak

Ben konuşabiliyorum

I am speaking.

Ben konuşuyorum (now)

I was speaking 

Ben konuşuyordum.

I am not speaking 

Ben konuşmuyorum.

I was'n speaking. 

Ben konuşmuyordum. 

Konuşmak has two meaning :

Speak and talk

June 30, 2015

can you message me??

July 4, 2015

do you speak to Turkish people through skype?? i have been learning english for many years... i can communicate easily with people whose native language is not english..but i think i will certanly have difficulty as speaking to a native english speaker because i cant understand everything when i listen and watch something in english. i want to try it so i am searching people to speak via skype.. and if you have skype,webcam and microphone ,i would like to talk to you on skype for practicing my english or just having fun )) and i really can help you with your Turkish

July 4, 2015

I know konusyorum konusamiyorum konusmadim falan filan  but i have no idea how these two specific forms are used I've just seen them somewhere and wondering if someone could give me some examples?

July 3, 2015

It is quite difficult to explain; maybe you know "kullanmak" is a verb, "kullanim" is a name that derived from a verb. If you say "kullanimi kolay bir cihaz" you would be use it as a name. If you say "bu yanlis bir kullanimdir" it is a name as well, though you would be use it as a verb in the sentence. I hope it helps :)

June 30, 2015
Show more