RuHu
I need you help! Where should I go?

I'm looking for a country (not in Europe) to travel on September, any idea? I want views, mountains, lakes, nature, nice ppl, intersting culture, new language.. where have you been and you want go again?

Jun 25, 2015 6:50 PM
Comments · 31

It's done (: Mexico, kuba, gwatamala. 

But i made a list of all your recommendation for the next times. Wish all be available to me (; 

Btw Ali, I've no other passport but I'm sure our countries will return, someday, to be close as we use to be before. Hope sooooooon!  

August 11, 2015

Definitely Costa Rica. It has everything you described :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

June 25, 2015

Don't forget about Russia.

August 11, 2015

Iran is definitely a four season country. In September, north of Iran is in its most beautiful condition. Caspian Sea shore, Alborz mountains, Dense Jungles, lakes, etc. Iranians are famous for their civility and hospitality. They are not xenophobic at all.

Do you have a second passport? If so, you can easily apply for Iran VISA. There are several cases that Israelis managed to come to Iran via their second passports, say a Russian or Eurpoean passport.

August 2, 2015

china or south korea.

they have everything you described and most importantly they are safe for foreigners.

you will experience totally different culture comparing to israel.

israel is a super awesome country by the way.

June 26, 2015
Show more