Sophia
Spanish speaking medical professional? Profesional de salud quien habla español?

I am looking for a Spanish speaker who works in the medical field for a 50/50 language exchange.  I am a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit and speak with Spanish speaking families on occasion.  I would like to find someone to help me improve on subjects like the hospital, body, and medical equipment.  Would anyone like to practice?  Thank you!

Busco un profesional de salud quien habla español para charlar 50/50.  Soy enfermera en la unidad de cuidados intensivos para los bebes y hablo a veces con familias hispanohablantes.  Quisiera encontrar alguien para ayudarnos mejorar en temas del hospital, el cuerpo, y equipamiento. Alugien quiere practicar?  Gracias!

Jun 26, 2015 4:33 AM
Comments · 4

Hi Sophia

Just doing a bit of 'matchmaking' here...

This young lady looks like an ideal partner for you:

http://www.italki.com/user/1575689

- a Spanish nurse who's recently started work in a hospital in the UK. I'm sure you could help each other a lot.

Good luck!

June 29, 2015

Hello again.

I've forgotten to say you that I'm from alicante at south east of Spain.

Regards.

Ignacio.

June 29, 2015

Hello.

My name is Ignacio and I'm a nurse too. At the moment I'm working at a Primary Health Center. I've worked at Primary Health for the last nineteen years but I've worked at an emergency ward and Intensive Care Units for several years ( I'm fifty years old). I have many english speaking patients and I understand your situation. I'd like to improve my english and it would be a pleasure helping you if you think it's a good idea. Just in case my skype adress is ignacio.BA.diver.

Nice to meet you. Please, answer me.

Ignacio.

June 29, 2015

I am psychologist, but I don't know if my spanish level could be the necessary level that you are looking for. 

Greetings. ^^ 

June 28, 2015