[Deleted]
Is there any site like italki?

Is there any site like italki?

or are there any sites where I can make voice chat for practicing my English speaking?

I need you help please

Jun 26, 2015 5:02 PM
Comments · 4

There is a website called www.livemocha.com

The problem is, is that it has became very boring but it used to be very very good and better than italki.

It used to look totally different and have instant message system to message people learning languages very easily but not the website owner seems to have lost interest in making the site a nice site to learn languages.

An android app called E - penpal

There is an android app called e penpal where you can send a message to anybody in any country of the world and get a response back. Its awesome its not a language learning app but some people will help you learn their language if they are in a good mood.

As far as any others there are lots more but most are for people learning basic languages like english, spanish, french and italian and such. For bengali, hindi and english learning for asians its kind of not available much on most sites.

Yahoo answers

If you go to yahoo.com then click answers then ask a question create a yahoo account you can go to the languages catagory and eat your heart out and ask all the language questions you want and get answers right away!
 I used to love yahoo answers back in the day but now it isnt as popular anymore because the internet has become more big so people have bounced to other sites and yahoo used to have answers on their homepage now its kind of hidden so it keeps new people from joining if they cannot see the answers site link there to click on to check it out.

Tv and movies

You can learn the language you are learning by watching tv with subtitles of the language your learning and vice versa. It helps alot i know this isnt a website but its a way to learn a language.

June 30, 2015

http://www.sharedtalk.com

But it requires flash. (◑︿◐)

July 1, 2015

www.lang-8.com

June 30, 2015

woow such a good and Comprehensive answer!!

June 30, 2015