Susanne Walter
Proste tekste po polsku

Cześć!

Uczę się polskiego i chciałabym znaleźć partnerów językowych tutaj.
Również czytanie pomaga mi wiele. Czy można myśleć o jakichkolwiek prostych polskich tekstów, proszę? Byłabym wdzięczny za wszelkie wskazówki .
Aha, i przepraszam za ten tekst. Jestem pewien, że to jest straszne. Ale musiałam użyć google translate, aby pomóc mi napisać. Przykro mi!

Pozdrawiam,
Susanne

Jun 27, 2015 8:11 AM
Comments · 7

Tu w Holandii gdzie dużo Polaków zamieszkają (chyba także w niemczech?) znajdują się wiele polskich sklepów w których oprócz żywności, też rózne polskie książki i magazynki są dostępne w sprzedaży. Może warto poszukać takiego sklepu w twoim pobliżu aby zobaczyć.

July 4, 2015

So you need read a newspaper and watch TV POLAND

July 8, 2015

I enjoy archaisms in fairy tales and I treat them as a boost to storytelling value. 

Well, that is true. Giants, princes and witches are not a hot topic here in Poland anymore :)

I just thought that finding a simple child story may let you to get familiar with all the basics of Polish grammar which tends to be confusing. It may be easier to get to know it with witches than with Polish literature or business articles. :)

And I get the opportunity to talk about witches all the time! I adore writing stories. 

Again, good luck (or maybe: powodzenia!). Polish language is a rough ground and I salute you for trying to harness it. 

July 1, 2015

Thank you all very much for your comments, I appreciate your help!

Aneta - hmm, I was trying to find something online. And I'm sure there are plenty of interesting Polish novellas, it's just that I don't know how to find them. My Polish just isn't good enough to do a google search in Polish, you see?

Pawel - vielen Dank! Ja, genau solche Geschichten wie die von Krystyna und Rex hatte ich mir vorgestellt, leider ist mein Niveau nicht höher. Steffen Möller lese ich gerade mit Vergnügen auf Deutsch - ich fürchte, es wird noch ein paar Jahre (oder Jahrzehnte) dauern, bis ich den auf Polnisch genießen kann.

Marcin - same as in German then: our fairy tales are full of expressions nobody ever uses anymore. Plus, unfortunately you don't often seem to get the opportunity to talk about giants, princes and witches, do you? ;)

July 1, 2015

Your Polish is fully understandable, don't worry. 

I believe that choosing children story books is a decent way to get into Polish.

Unfortunately, a lot of them are filled with archaic expressions as it's simply the traditional way they were written. 

Życzę Ci powodzenia!

July 1, 2015
Show more