Wendy
Do you prefer to run in the morning or evening?

Running is one of my favorite sports,helping me release my pressure.On the one hand,honestly,it is because most of us are too busy during daytime that I choose to run in the evening.Besides it is cooler and I could enjoy the running process.On the other hand, actually for many Chinese girls,at least the female friends around me,they are afraid of having muscles after running and would rather stay at the dorms.Personally,I reckon that running benefits me a lot not only my physical health but also my mental changes.Although I always run alone for about two hours and later do some yoga in the evening.If doing some yoga after running,it is not easy to have muscles!And I feel more energetic,confident and younger.What changes me most is making me strong-minded.Ahaha,"Nv Han Zhi" is rather popular,isn't it true?

So I am so curious the attitudes of you towards running~

Jun 27, 2015 2:16 PM
Comments · 29

I prefer to NOT run :P

June 29, 2015

ı love running in the evening because ı prefer to sleep in the morning :) 

June 28, 2015

Hey Wendy, I am so happy to find another athletics lover here. :-) :-) :-)

I like to run in the early morning. But like many other people, I have too much job stress and little time. I got unemployed and when I got a new job, I spend more time learning, and less time doing running. My time on the 10k dropped from 1 hour to 1 hour and five minutes the last time I ran it. I am hoping to improve my times again when I have less job stress.

By the way, you say your female frieds are afraid to have muscles. but I like some muscles in a girl. Like the athletic girls you see in sports. They are really attractive. So I as a guy think a little muscle on a girl is okay.

June 27, 2015

Hello Wendy, as I am doing Kungfu I also need to have physical endurance. So I want to take up running. Wow, you are running two hours a day? That's impressive! I still have a long way to go before I reach your level. I am very busy with my job and then there is my family who wants to be taken care of and my garden and and and.... but as we say: he who wants will find a way, he who doesn't want finds reasons. ;)

June 28, 2015

Running is a great exercise! But I prefer taking I long walk when I have time, it'

June 27, 2015
Show more