Maria Happy Teacher
Community Tutor
Are you a beginner in Russian? Are you a serious student? Check the discussion :)

Are you just starting to learn the Russian language or planning to do it in the near future?
And perhaps you would even like to get a prize for learning it?!
Then you’re doing right as you’re reading this discussion :)
I’m starting off the experiment and would be happy if you took part in it!
Within three upcoming weeks I will be conducting free 15 / 20-minute-classes (2-3 days a week). I will be mostly teaching vocabulary and I’m searching for people who would be happy to be my students during this time. :) After I find enough people, I would like to divide all participants into two groups. I need 3 or more students in each group. The difference between these is that the second group will be also using my own flash-cards to study with after lessons. The ones who will study in the second group will have to download the free program from the website byki.com. So the goal of my experiment is to check how well flash-cards help to memorize vocabulary and assist a teacher in education. I need it for my research work.

Finally, at the end I will do the test and check who studied best and reward the person with the prize!!! 10 dollars )))

So if you are interested, please, leave your comments or write a message to me.

Thank you for reading my message!

Jun 27, 2015 5:38 PM
Comments · 8

I am very interested, just so you know I am a complete beginner.

July 2, 2015

I am interested ;-)

June 27, 2015

I would be interested in this too, I have been learning a little Russian already but am still a beginner. 

June 30, 2015

I would be interested in the experiment and the opportunity to learn more Russian.

June 30, 2015

Hello Wordsmith, thank you for your interest!! I hope that there will be at least 3 more persons, so that the experiment would have sense! :) If there are more participants, you will know about the beginning of our course in the first turn! Thank you again!

June 28, 2015
Show more
Maria Happy Teacher
Language Skills
Arabic (Gulf), Chinese (Mandarin), English, German, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish
Learning Language
Arabic (Gulf), Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese, Polish, Spanish