Rubén
Is there anybody interested in talking with me?

Hi,

I would like to practice and learn English while I can teach Spanish in exchange so if you are interested, please you will be getting in touch with me. From this week, I'm usually going to be free around 21h Spanish time. 

Regards. 

Hola,

Mr gustaría practicar y aprender inglés mientras puedo enseñar español a cambio. Si estás interesado/a, por favor contáctame. Desde esta semana, normalmente estaré libre a partir de las 21h hora española 

Saludos. 

Jun 28, 2015 6:25 PM
Comments · 7

Hi Ruben, I'm correcting your discussion entry...

"Hi,

I would like to practice and learn English, and I can teach Spanish in exchange. So, if you are interested, please get in touch with me. From this week on, I'm usually going to be free around 21h Spanish time.

Regards."

July 25, 2015

Hi, my dear

How are you doing today, I am miracle igee i saw your profile today - i like it, then i decided to contact you for going into deep rellastionship between me and you you, if you fill the same way kindlly get back to me with my Email address Via ([email protected]) so that i will send my
picture for you ok, and tell you more about me,am hoping to read your
mail in my mail box soon, ([email protected])

Miracle

July 29, 2015

Hi everyone!

First at all, thank to Richard for his correction.

And secondly, I'm glad so much to see your comments. As I told in my first message, I'm free around 21h Spanish time every working days so add me through Skype. 

Tell me your availability. 

See you. 

July 25, 2015

Me gustaría, tambien.

July 25, 2015

Me gustaría.

July 25, 2015
Show more