[Deleted]
working outside by women

you must support your answer

Jun 29, 2015 12:09 PM
Comments · 26

Hi Kosar,

You use "dear" and perhaps you should be careful of doing this. In English, we normally only use dear for someone we care about, especially in writing. There are some people who use dear the same way you could also use "friend", but it isn't normal. When you use dear for a stranger, they might think you are interested in romance. 

To answer your question, I feel that women should and must have the right to do any job. Moreover, I feel women should be paid the same amount as men. 

June 29, 2015

I am not sure what you mean.
Do you mean what is our opinion about women working outside their house ?

If that is the question my answer is that women can choose to work wherever they wish to work. Inside, outside, in space or underwater.

Does that answer your question ?

June 29, 2015

I am failing to see why Andi gets all these thumbs down by the way. There is nothing strange about what she says.

June 29, 2015

You're welcome, Kosar. It is better to be safe :-)

June 29, 2015

An interesting topic for discussion, Kosar.

I don't think living "traditionally" is inherently an issue. New things are not always better - in Western cultures, the prevalence of women working outside the home resulted in societal issues, such as the breakdown of the family unit, children not growing up on home-cooked food to the extent that they did before and children practically being raised by their schools/friends/housekeeper/street. If a woman wants to work outside her home, it's a decision that ought to be thought about thoroughly and discussed with the appropriate parties, especially in a society where marriage and children is a matter of course. In a culture where modesty is emphasised, a woman working outside the home can be seen as immodest. To a Westerner, that may be hard to understand and seemingly unfair, but that doesn't make it illegitimate. There are different world views. Therefore to harp on "rights" is perhaps naive, and even a bit selfish.

Anyway, that's just my little opinion:) No offense meant at all. 

June 30, 2015
Show more