Megumi@Ibaraki
Big city or small town?

Which do you personally think better, living in a big city or in a small town?

Quale preferite, vivere in una grande citta o in un piccolo paese?

I would like to know the life of the countryside. Is it boring or relaxing?

Vorrei sapere la vita in campagna. È noiosa o rilassata? 

Jun 30, 2015 12:22 PM
Comments · 8

I like to live in a village.  I prefer the peace and quiet, I need nature around me (ocean preferably too).  I want to know my neighbours, I want us to care about each other.  I want a garden.  Quiet does not equal boring.  I find many Big City entertainments boring -- bars, night clubs, hobnobbing with celebrities, expensive wining and dining -- not my thing.  I also don't like the dirt, the noise, the crowds, the traffic.

But I'd like to have a reasonably sized city nearby so I can visit when I need an infusion of culture, when I want to go to a museum or see a concert or a play.

I'm happy about the internet.  Before that I'd always try to live in cities that were really too large for me, because of the access to research facilities, libraries, bookstores.  Now I can really live where I want as long as i have high speed net access.

July 2, 2015

I can live in a small city, a village even, as long as there's frequent transport to a bigger place. I don't care about shops or cafes, but I do like to visit a museum or go to a concert every now and then.

June 30, 2015

small town of course :) I like nature , clean air and clear view of the sky at night :)

greetings

June 30, 2015

small town

I hate big city

I want live in peace and without crowded life

June 30, 2015

I'm a city girl through and through. Big cities obviously have their downsides - air pollution, noise, traffic jam, overpriced rents to name a few - but I can't imagine myself living in a small town or in the countryside.

June 30, 2015
Show more