Short suff
A research paper

Which topic would be th best to writ a research paper on cocerning Translation from Arabic into English an vise versa? If you suggest some it will be very helpful 

Jun 30, 2015 3:16 PM
Comments · 9

Hi Desert Beauty

Thanks that helps a little, it is a hard topic perhaps, especially if you are looking for a new angle.

What about;
Comparing idioms in Arabic and English and some disadvantages and interesting differences.
Or you could do the same with the topic of poems.

Or

Describing things in translation; for example, describing the taste of food or the beauty of nature; there may be more ways of describing these situations in one or other of the two languages?

June 30, 2015

Hello

You are very welcome, and thanks for your lovely words they mean a lot:) Sometimes we need a little help to get a step on the ladder of success:)

Best wishes Gillian

June 30, 2015

Hello

I really wish you well with developing your idea for the reserch paper. I know how hard it is to find new ways of writing about something.

Many blessings Gillian

June 30, 2015

Thank you Gillian 

The last point you mentioned which I find interesting is a new one. The two previous ones have alredy been discussed in my department by many other students. Thank you a lot I'm going to see if I can devolope the idea you gave me ^ ^   

June 30, 2015

Well I am a student of English as a forigne language;I would like to make my research paper on translation from Arabic into English or vise versa but couldn't find an interesting (or let me say a new ) point in order to discuss it.For example the difficulties we may face while translating and so on ...

June 30, 2015
Show more